We are blown away by the level of interest in this show with well over 110 people currently registered for auditions. Due to this unprecedented demand we are making some changes to the audition schedule to ensure that everyone gets a fair chance to audition and to make the process as smooth as possible for all involved.
NEW AUDITION SCHEDULE
CHORUS: 10-12pm – July 3rd – CBS School.
No real change here however we would encourage people to arrive between 10 and 11.30 in order to complete the auditions by noon.
WEDNESDAY ADDAMS: 1-4pm – Sunday, July 3rd – CBS School
(Those auditioning for Wednesday Addams will receive a further email with a specific time slot)
PUGSLEY ADDAMS– 4-5.30pm – Sunday, July 3rd- CBS School
LUCAS BEINEKE – 5.30-6.30pm – Sunday, July 3rd- CBS School
MORTICIA ADDAMS – 6.30-8pm – Sunday, July 3rd – CBS School
FESTER, GOMEZ, ALICE, GRANDMAMA, LURCH, MAL:
The auditions for these parts will now take place on Weds, July 6th at 7pm in the CBS Primary School. They will be joined by the callbacks for Wednesday, Morticia, Lucas and Pugsley.
We recognise this may cause scheduling difficulties for some and we will endeavour to accommodate you at any time during the process where possible. However, the more that can stick to this new schedule the better!
- Note that if you audition for Cast and are not successful, you will be considered for chorus if you wish- there is no need to audition for Chorus as well.
- View the Audition pieces here
- You can listen to The Addams Family soundtrack here.
- There are piano accompaniment tracks here which will be helpful to practice your songs with.
Each audition will be broken into three sections:
- Singing Audition
- Dancing Audition (a short piece will be taught on the day)
- Acting Audition (not required for chorus auditions)
To prepare for the audition please check out our Audition materials here and select the character or characters you wish to go for. Each character folder holds the acting and singing audition pieces you will need. For Chorus there is a singing piece.
The show runs from November 29th to Dec 2nd in The National Opera House.
If you have any questions or comments contact us via Facebook or firstname.lastname@example.org